Dr. Michael Schuneman, DC is the chiropractor behind Life Symmetry Chiropractic. Dr. Schuneman, DC is originally from California, but is happy to now call Colorado Springs home.
Dr. Schuneman, DC has a passion for helping people and is not afraid of a good challenge. His educational background gives him the professional tools to manage a variety of issues from exercise to nutrition. With the many things that call for our attention these days, he seeks to have an appropriate balance in his own life and wants to help others achieve that balance too.
In his time away from the office Dr. Schuneman, DC loves to be out in nature and see the beauty that is there. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and sons.
Brigham Young University
Major: Exercise Science, Minor: Nutrition
Valedictorian, graduated Magna Cum Laude
Palmer College of Chirorpactic
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
Valedictorian, graduated Summa Cum Laude
Sacro Occipital Technique I Elective, Activator Technique Elective, Advanced Soft Tissue Elective, Lumbar Distraction Technique Elective
Applied Kinesiology 100 Hour Course
Health Care Provider CPR
Pre-Participation Physical Examination Certification (School Sports Physicals)
Palmer Alumni Association
Ten Interesting Facts About Dr. Schuneman, DC
- He was born at home (and no, it was not planned).
- He took a couple of ballroom dancing classes in college.
- He is an Eagle Scout.
- He helped build his own kayak, and went on a week long kayak trip with it.
- He enjoys cooking (when he gets the chance).
- He played the violin growing up and occasionally still gets it out.
- He has been to the World’s Largest Truck Stop.
- He likes playing video games (which he very rarely gets to do).
- He knows how to make a pretty tasty cheesecake.
- He broke his foot skateboarding when he was in high school.